viernes, 3 de abril de 2020

ENGLISH FRIDAY 3rd APRIL 2020

Hi guys, how are you? I wish you are great. Vamos a empezar hoy con las correcciones de la semana:

LESSON 4

1)



2)   
        Sirvan de ejemplo estos usos del agua que voy a poner:

        WATER        

       Having a shower / brushing my teeth / washing my hands 
       drinking wáter / washing up...

        ELECTRICITY       

        Toaster / mobile pone / televisión / video games...

3)     ¿Qué cantidad de agua usamos en estas tareas?
         Sirvan de ejemplos estas cantidades más o menos:
          
          having a shower 80 litres / brushing my teeth 1 litre
          washing my hands 2 litres / drinking water 2 litres
          washing up 20 litres

LESSON 7

1)

2)
      - Are you Good at sweeping?  Yes, I am or no, I'm not.
      - Do you like gardening or watering the flowers?
         I like… ( ya ponéis lo que hayñais elegido)
      - Can you paint the bike shed or pick up litter?
         I can … ( vuestra respuesta)
       - Are you Good at cooking pizza? Yes, I am or no, I'm not.
       - Are you Good at making milkshakes? Yes, I am.
       - Are you Good at singing or dancing? I'm Good at dancing.
       - Can you play music? Yes, I can play the recorder.

     La tarea para hoy será la ficha LESSON 6.




Nos vemos a la vuelta de Semana Santa (MARTES 14). Disfrutad de vuestra familia. Muuucho ánimoooo. Nos vemos pronto.

BYE-BYE SEE YOU SOON.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario